Leabon High Frequency Precision Frame Forming Machine(Photo frame class) Main Features:
1. The high-frequency precision framing machine is suitable fo UX Builder r the assembly of 45-degree angle frames such as cabinet doors, photo frames, wooden doors, drawers, furniture doors and windows. No tenon to join, no need for nails.
2. High frequency medium heating, only suitable for glue seam heating, fast time, short cycle, energy saving, only 10-20 seconds per frame to complete.
3. PLC automatic control, man-machine interface operation, can display the information of multiple devices.
4. The equipment adopts the fault self-checking function to accurately alarm and find out the fault point.
5. The equipment adopts precision ball screw and high-precision linear guide design.
6. The equipment adopts advanced high-precision servo motor, which is matched with the precision ball screw linear guide, with an error of 0.5mm. It is far ahead of the stepper motor in terms of accuracy and speed.
-Automatic discharge mechanism can be added, and the cabinet doors are automatically sent out after they are assembled, which is convenient for forming an assembly line
PLC operation panel
-Complete software functions, friendly interface, fully automatic adjustment of heating current
Precision scraping and grinding process
-The mounting surface of the guide rail adopts the precision scraping and grinding process to ensure the flatness of the four moving upper slide plates, which improves the guarantee for the high-quality assembly of the workpiece