Leabon Log Frame Sawing Machine Main Features:
1. Within the range of sawing, multiple saw blades can be installed according to the thickness of the processed board, and multiple boards with different thicknesses can be sawed at one time
2. The tension of the saw blade is good, the sawn timber has high precision and good surface quality
3. Because multiple positioning, clamping, side feed and other operating procedures are avoided, the auxiliary time is shortened, and there is no empty stroke, so the production efficiency is high
4. The frame saw machine has low labor intensity and good safety performance, and does not require high technical level of operators
5. The production process is simple, the floor area is small, and the investment cost is saved
It’s time to discover the best food for you & the planet.
The connecting rod mechanism drives the saw frame to reciprocate up and down or left and right, so that multiple saw blades mounted on the saw frame perform longitudinal sawing of logs or wood.